14 Oct First Day Back!
Hello Room 307 Families!
I spent the afternoon in the classroom working with our team to get everyone’s individual space set up. We are all set for tomorrow morning!
Here are important reminders before sending your child to school:
1. Pack extra masks
2. Provide a small snack to be eaten outside
3. Send a spare set of clothes to stay at school
4. Send your child’s Afternoon Binder back to school each morning (we will provide materials each day needed for the PM remote session)
5. Provide a warm jacket – we will go outside, rain or shine
6. Send communication devices each day fully charged
This is such an exciting time as we venture back to our learning space. If anything pops into your head, please don’t hesitate to ask or share!
We are going to do great things together.